ABOUT THE COMMUNICATIONS BUREAU
The Communications Bureau is a comprehensive communications consultancy with branding and digital expertise. The Los Angeles- based collective helps brands understand and navigate the quickly changing media landscape through considered relationships, zeitgeist-led research and results driven campaigns.
The non-traditional consultancy offers its clients a global and strategic point of view through an extensive network in Los Angeles, New York and London. The Communications Bureau has a partnership with global branding agency Redefined, whose clients include Apple, Spotify, and SXSW. The strategic alignment allows the consultancy to deliver creative, content and communications campaigns to its partners.
In this new and exciting role you will work closely with the Public Relations Manager on executing the tactical elements of the client’s strategies. The PR Assistant will support the agency in day-to-day operations to include administrative support, coordinating the shipment of campaign assets and managing the company’s calendar. The ideal candidate is creative, proactive and incredibly organized.
- Support teams administratively (phone calls, expense reports and calendars).
- Prepare press coverage reports and recaps for clients weekly and monthly.
- Distribute press releases and follow up with media to provide campaign assets and information as needed.
- Sample and campaign asset management; shipment, tracking and returns.
- Manage and execute digital influencer gifting for clients.
- Monitoring of campaign results (online, print, broadcast and online).
- Oversee agency database to include client, media and partner contact information.
- Assist the team in planning and execution of special events to include seasonal previews, client launches and retail activations.
KEY SKILLS & CULTURAL MINDSET
- Experience and/or interest in fashion, interior design, beauty and/or tech.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Global minded, considered taste level and strong presentation skills.
- Digitally savvy and entrepreneurial.
- Forward-thinking, resourceful and optimistic.